Mold nowadays is such a cliché because everyone has it in their homes or offices that none of us are taking this situation seriously and are not realizing the damage it can actually cause upon our health. The dangers of this so called toxic mold are real and you need to learn how to protect yourself and recognize if you have been exposed to it for a long period.
No place is safe when it comes to mold because it appears everywhere, under the couch in the bathroom and in the kitchen. Yet there are plenty of mold types that can be found and which differently affect our health and that is the reason why you need to know them and beware about them.
Some of the most common ones are:
If you are a person with weak immune system, you need to be careful and watch out from these pathogenic molds because they are probably the most dangerous out there. They are not just the typical toxic mold yet they cause severe infections which are very hard to cure.
These are probably the least harmful ones of them all. The usually cause problems to people that have asthma or are in any way allergic in mold but they are not that serious when compared to the other types.
Well, these are even more dangerous than the pathogenic molds because they impact your health and well-being directly and can do a lot of damage and cause numerous health problems. They have the power to release mycotoxins which are extremely dangerous to be around of because they have the power to even cause cancer. What is even more scary is the fact that this toxic mold can be absorbed very easily by touch or just a simple inhalation so one needs to beware.
Overall you need to be cautious about the existence of the mold and its effects on our health and body. You should never ignore any simple allergic reaction, infection or respiratory problem. Even if these symptoms are very rare and light you should never ignore them and consult your doctor as soon as possible and make sure to destroy any toxic mold you are surrounded with.
In order to realize if you are exposed to mold you should know the first signs and symptoms. For example you will feel thirsty frequently and have the desire to pee very often. You will also experience severe headaches, brain fog and memory issues. You will sweat at night and feel your body temperature changing at all times. Some people even have the weirdest symptom of feeling a metal taste in their mouth.
Yet none of these symptoms should be taken for granted if you care about your overall health. Just make sure you protect yourself from the exposure to toxic mold and take any changes upon your normal behavior very seriously.