This amazing item has many uses. It also makes great balance between acidity and alkalinity or pH balance.
Baking soda makes the pH neutral in some items and is amazing as remedy for many issues.
- Mix baking soda and 3% hydrogen peroxide to use as toothpaste. Also dip the brush in this to whiten the teeth.
2. Mix 1 part water and 3 parts soda to exfoliate skin
3. Put it on armpits to avoid toxin chemicals as deodorants.
4. Make paste of water and soda to remove skin itchiness.
5. Make hand softener and cleanser of 1 part water and 3 parts soda.
6. Clean the hair with soda instead shampoo.
7. Soak the feet in 3 tbsp baking soda and water, to make them smooth.
8. Clean tiles, bath tubs and sinks with soda. Sprinkle it on a wet sponge and scrub. Also this works for fiberglass and gloss tiles.
9. Disinfect utensils and remove grease by mixing detergent, water and 2 tbsp soda.
10. Clean microwave and remove the smell.
11. Clean clothes and make them brighter with ½ cup baking soda in the detergent.
12. Put a pack of soda in the fridge to remove odors. Also do this in the closet.
13. Freshen the car up, also dishwashers, carpet, lunchboxes, garbage bins.
14. Extinguish small fires with baking soda.
15. Boost look, appearance, remove odors and clean the house.
This cheap and effective item works for almost anything! No ore chemicals and toxins!